Read full article here…
Redweek.com released their top user picks for timeshare rental resorts around the world. Timeshares are unique and generally exist in resort towns that already have a high influx of vacationers, but the areas aren’t always warm and tropical. One of the list’s destinations is a major metropolis far from tropical beaches. The top 9 picks appear redundant as most of them are either Marriott or Disney owned and exist in Hawaii or Florida.
The condo style accommodations tend to attract families or groups of friends rather than single travelers. Therefore, many of the top destinations offer a plethora of activities to keep vacationers busy. For example, the top timeshare rental resort is not surprisingly, Disney’s Beach Club Villas in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. The resort offers numerous activities for guests to enjoy on the grounds, such as white sand beaches, sport recreations, fine dining, arcades, fishing and various workout facilities.
The next two top timeshare rental properties are in tropical areas. Harborside Resort at Atlantis in Paradise Island, Bahamas and Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club, Napili Villas in Lahaina, Hawaii. “There is a strong following for the timeshare resorts of major hospitality brands,” stated Maurice Aubrey, president of RedWeek.com. “Trusted quality and service rises to the top.
The top 10 timeshares
1. Disney’s Beach Club Villas – Lake Buena Vista, Florida
2. Harborside Resort at Atlantis – Paradise Island, Bahamas
3. Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – Napili Villas – Lahaina, Hawaii
4. Marriott’s Crystal Shores – Marco Island, Florida
5. Disney’s BoardWalk Villas – Lake Buena Vista, Florida
6. Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – Lahaina Villas – Lahaina, Hawaii
7. Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – Lahaina, Hawaii
8. Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House – Lake Buena Vista, Florida
9. Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club – Palm Beach, Aruba
10. The Manhattan Club – New York City, New York